TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- These Terms of Service (the “Terms”) are intended to make you aware of your legal rights and responsibilities with respect to your access to and use of the website at www.Konnect24.live (the “Site”) and any related mobile or software applications whether existing now or in the future (“the App”) of Cyberadius Technologies Private Limited (“Konnect24.live”) or “We” or “Us”).
- “Services” will include business applications like Feedback management web app and Waiting queue management web app, which are integrated to Konnect24.live PoS.
- “Content” means the content that Konnect24.live creates and make available in connection with the Services including, but not limited to, visual interfaces, interactive features, graphics, design, compilation, computer code, products, software, functionalities, aggregate ratings, reports and other usage-related data in connection with activities associated with your account and all other elements and components of the Services excluding Your Content and third party content. It will include (but is not limited to) images, photos, audio, video, and all other forms of information or data.
- “Your content” or “User Content” means content that you upload, share or transmit to, through or in connection with the Services, such as likes, ratings, reviews, images, photos, messages, customer information, information on number of tables, table availability, table usage and any other materials that you display or are displayed in your account.
General Rules Relating To Conduct
- The WebApp is made available for your own, personal use. We grant you a personal, limited, nonexclusive and non-transferable license to access and use the Services only as expressly permitted in these Terms.
- You shall not use the Services for any illegal purpose or in any manner inconsistent with these Terms.
- When you use the WebApp you must comply with all applicable laws of India and with any applicable international laws (together referred to as “Applicable Laws”).
- You agree that when using the App you will comply with all Applicable Laws and these Terms. In particular, but without limitation, you agree not to:
- Use the App in any unlawful manner or in a manner which promotes or encourages illegal activity including (without limitation) copyright infringement; or
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the App or any networks, servers or computer systems connected to the App; or
- Modify, adapt, translate or reverse engineer any part of the App or re-format or frame any portion of the pages comprising the App, save to the extent expressly permitted by these Terms or by law.
- You agree to indemnify Konnect24.live and its group companies in full and on demand from and against any loss, damage, costs or expenses which they suffer or incur directly or indirectly as a result of your use of the App otherwise than in accordance with these Terms or Applicable Laws.
Intellectual Property Rights And Content
- We are the sole and exclusive copyright owners of the Services and our Content. We also exclusively own the copyrights, trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names, trade dress and other intellectual and proprietary rights associated with the Services and Our Content. All rights are reserved.
- You acknowledge that the Services contain original works and have been developed, compiled, prepared, revised, selected, and arranged by us and others through the application of methods and standards of judgment developed and applied through the expenditure of substantial time, effort, and money and constitutes valuable intellectual property of us and such others.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we neither warrant nor represent that your use of materials displayed on the Services will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with us. You agree to immediately notify us upon becoming aware of any claim that the Services infringe upon any copyright trademark, or other contractual, intellectual, statutory, or common law right.
- You further acknowledge that the Services may contain information which is designated as confidential by Konnect24.live and that you shall not disclose such information without Konnect24.live’s prior written consent.
- Except as otherwise expressly granted to you in writing, we do not grant you any other express or implied right or license to the Services, our Content or our Intellectual Property Rights.
- By submitting Your Content you hereby irrevocably grant us a perpetual, irrevocable, nonexclusive, royalty-free, right to use Your Content for any purpose including API partnerships with third parties and in any media existing now or in future. You irrevocably waive, and cause to be waived, any claims and assertions of moral rights or attribution with respect to Your Content brought against us, by any third party services and our and their users.
- You are responsible for Your Content. You represent and warrant that
- Your Content was not submitted via the use of any automated process such as a script bot;
- Use of Your Content by us, third party services, and our and their third party users will not violate or infringe any rights of yours or any third party; and
- Your Content does not violate the Terms or any applicable laws.
- You assume all risks associated with Your Content, including anyone’s reliance on its quality, accuracy, or reliability, or any disclosure by you of information in Your Content that makes you personally identifiable.
- Konnect24.live may monetize some of this Content through the use of third party affiliate programs. Notwithstanding such affiliate programs, Konnect24.live does not have any influence or control over any such Third Party Websites and, unless otherwise stated, is not responsible for and does not endorse any Third Party Websites or their availability or contents.
- Third party content, does not reflect our views or that of our parent, subsidiary, affiliate companies, branches, employees, officers, directors, or shareholders.
- We may obtain business addresses, phone numbers, and other contact information from third party vendors who obtain their data from public sources. We have no control over, and make no representation or endorsement regarding the accuracy, relevancy, copyright compliance, legality, completeness, timeliness or quality of any product, services, advertisements and other content appearing in or linked to from the Services.
- We do not screen or investigate third party material before or after including it on our Services. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion and without any obligation, to make improvements to, or correct any error or omissions in, any portion of the content accessible on the Services.
- Where appropriate, we may in our sole discretion and without any obligation, verify any updates, modifications, or changes to any content accessible on the Services, but shall not be liable for any delay or inaccuracies related to such updates.
- You acknowledge and agree that Konnect24.live is not responsible for the availability of any such external sites or resources, and does not endorse any advertising, products or other materials on or available from such web sites or resources.
- We assume no responsibility or liability for any of Your Content or any third party content.
- You further acknowledge and agree that Konnect24.live is not liable for any loss or damage which may be incurred by you as a result of the availability of those external sites or resources, or as a result of any reliance placed by you on the completeness, accuracy or existence of any advertising, products or other materials on, or available from, such web sites or resources. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, we expressly disclaim any liability for any offensive, defamatory, illegal, invasive, unfair, or infringing content provided by third parties.
Free Trial And Fees
- You may start using our App with a free trial. The free trial period of the App lasts for one week, or as otherwise specified during sign-up and is intended to allow you to try the service. You will be notified during sign-up whether you are eligible for a free trial.
- We will bill your Payment Method for your monthly membership fee or as per contract terms agreed between the merchant (you) and Konnect24.live
- You may cancel your membership at any time. However, we do not provide refunds or credits for partial membership periods.
- We may change our service plans and the price of our Services from time to time.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Customer Cancellation
- As a general rule Buyer shall not be entitled to cancel Order once placed. Buyer may choose to cancel Order only within one-minute of the Order being placed. However, subject to Buyer’s previous cancellation history, Konnect24 reserves the right to deny any refund to Buyer pursuant to a cancellation initiated by Buyer even if the same is within one-minute followed by suspension of account, as may be necessary in the sole discretion of Konnect24.
- If Buyer cancels his/her Order after one minute of placing it, Konnect24 shall have a right to collect a penalty of 100% of the Order amount for breach of contract terms as a compensation for the damages suffered by Konnect24, with a right to either not to refund the Order value in case Buyer’s Order is prepaid or recover from the Buyer’s subsequent Order in case his/her Order is postpaid, to compensate the Merchants and Delivery Partners.
- Non-Customer Cancellation
- Konnect24 reserves the right to collect a penalty for the Orders constrained to be cancelled by Konnect24 for reasons not attributable to Konnect24, including but not limited to:
- in the event if the address provided by Buyer is either wrong or falls outside the delivery zone;
- failure to contact Buyer by phone or email at the time of delivering the Order booking;
- failure to deliver Buyer Order due to lack of information, direction or authorization from Buyer at the time of delivery; or
- unavailability of all the items ordered by Buyer at the time of booking the Order; or
- Unavailability of all the items ordered by Buyer at the time of booking the Order. However, in the unlikely event of an item in an Order being unavailable, Konnect24 will contact the Buyer on the phone number provided to us at the time of placing the Order and inform Buyer of such unavailability. In such an event Buyer will be entitled to cancel the entire Order and shall be entitled to a refund to an amount upto 100% of the Order value.
- In case of cancellations for the reasons attributable to Konnect24 or the Merchant or Delivery Partner, Konnect24 shall not collect any penalty from the Buyer.
- Buyer may be entitled to a refund for prepaid Orders. Konnect24 retains the right to retain the penalty payable by the Buyer in Section (2) from the amount refundable to him/her. The Buyer shall also be entitled to a refund of proportionate value in the event packaging of an item in an Order or the complete Order, is either tampered or damaged and the Buyer refuses to accept at the time of delivery for the said reason;
- Buyer may be entitled to a refund upto 100% of the Order value if Delivery Partner fails to deliver the Order due to a cause attributable to either Delivery Partner or Konnect24, however such refunds will be assessed on a case to case basis by Konnect24.
- Our decision on refunds shall be final and binding.
- All refund amounts shall be credited to Buyer’s account via the same method as chosen at the time of making the payment. In case of payment at the time of delivery, Buyer will not be required to pay for:
- Orders where packaging is either tampered or damaged at the time of delivery;
- Wrong Order being delivered; or
- Items missing from Buyer’s Order at the time of delivery.
Provided the same is communicated to Konnect24 through the WebApp before the Order is marked delivered.